只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 6462|回复: 3

[经验] tw9系列笔记本刷死黑屏恢复方法

[复制链接]
pokids 发表于 2011-4-30 18:34:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

刷新主板bios有风险,在我们刷bios过程当中由于采用了不正确的bios文件,或者在刷新的过程当中断电或者发生其他意外都会导致刷新bios失败,从而使电脑黑屏或者刷死,这时候我们无法进入dos界面进行再次刷新。可以通过以下步骤使你的电脑起死回生。
  1、准备一个U盘,最好是4G以下的(包括4G),格式化为fat格式。
  2、下载本附件 TW9恢复备份文件.rar (1.06 MB, 下载次数: 136) ,解压后更名为:QL4SX64.fd、QL4X64.FD、QL42X64.fd、QL44X64.fd中的任一个(根据不同的机型可逐个尝试),放入U盘根目录中。
  3、将U盘插入USB孔中(注意:必须是标准的USB插孔,E-sata/USB二合一插孔不行)。
  4、按组合键“Win+B”,再按开机键(注意:按住“Win+B”不能松开,直到U盘指示灯开始快速闪烁,当然你也可以一直不松开,直到电脑自动关机)。
  5、完成后电脑自动关机,然后你就可以开机了,看到了吧,电脑有反应了。接下来你又可以折腾了~
  最后本教程理论上适合所有采用insyde bios的机器,只是所用到的bios备份文件和使用的名字不同。(注意:这里的bios备份文件是本系列电脑的bios真实备份文件,不是官方发布的bios文件,虽然同样是fd格式)。
论坛发展靠大家,积极提供资源;请勿灌水
通过分享您的互联网来赚钱
castafly 发表于 2011-4-30 19:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
又见“win+B大法”,就是不知道多少人真的能恢复。
论坛发展靠大家,积极提供资源;请勿灌水
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| pokids 发表于 2011-4-30 21:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
百分之百可以恢复,我已将帮多个人恢复了,只要文件正确、操作方法得当,绝对可以恢复。
论坛发展靠大家,积极提供资源;请勿灌水
回复

使用道具 举报

closek 发表于 2012-10-11 16:14:44 | 显示全部楼层
hello friends, im a 22 years old student from turkey! and first of all i want you guys to know that i could hardly sign up this forum because everywhere chinese!! thank god i am finally here

i have a big problem that i couldnt solve, its been 2days, day and night i really try hard on it!

and i hope you guys know english because i really need your help and i will appreciate it!!!

okay so here is my problem:

here some information about my laptop

Quanta motherboard
BIOS Version: Q3F21
KBC Version: PQ3F31
Serial Number: TW9TFCXE10450870
Intel ME Version: 6.0.2.1194
SLP 2.1 Enabled

it has intel i7 740QM processor, 6GB ram, nvidia GT425m graphic card, 640gb HDD and 120GB SSD(instead of CD-ROM, i added this later by myself!) i guess my laptop is almost same with Hasee K580 i7..

so i wanted to update my BIOS, after some time i found this website:
http:// kfgl.hasee.com/lookup/bios/bios_nb.asp

and updated my BIOS succesfully with this version:
ftp:// fuwuzhan:fuwuzhan@ftp.hasee.com/bios/bios_nb/tw9e/TWDQ3F31.fd.rar

but then my laptops BIOS logo gone! :S so i thought that i can put a new BIOS logo (for example: my name!) to the BIOS..

and everything started with this! i downloaded Insyde ezH20 Editor and edited the TWDQ3F31.fd file with a new BIOS logo! when i updated my BIOS with this file, the laptop didnt start! Just a black screen OMG i was so shocked :O

so then i found this forum and did the things you have said here to recover my BIOS.. i have a 16G USB Flash Drive but i re-partition it about 1G and formatted it as FAT! But still i just cant make the laptop to run the files in USB Flash Drive :S  so i cant get my BIOS back can you guys please help me about it? i will be checking this forum all the time! Thank you my chinese friends! Have a nice day all ;)
论坛发展靠大家,积极提供资源;请勿灌水
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|存档|商匡数科 ( 沪ICP备19008575号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 12:27 , Processed in 0.070112 second(s), 24 queries .